Pacojet is a revolutionary cooking system that enables chefs to ‘micro-puree’ fresh deep-frozen foods into an ultra-smooth mousse, cream or sauce without thawing. This unique food-preparation method is called 'pacotizing'.
A Pacojet is ideally suited to health-care kitchens because it enables chefs to:
- Create premium-quality cuisine within seconds that conforms to special care requirements:
- Dysphagia diet.
- Bland diet.
- Whole food diet.
- Diets low in salt, cholesterol or sugar.
- Prepare enticing meals with natural colours, intense aromas and delicious flavours – to tempt the palate of even the smallest appetite.
- Modify the meal’s consistency from finely chopped to purees to foams, based on degree of swallowing difficulty.
Pacojet's unique technology of 'pacotizing' creates ultra-fine
textures, making it the ideal tool for dysphagia diets:
- Smoothest consistency without pre-cooking; valuable nutrients retained.
- Natural colours, intensive aromas and superb flavour; less need for added seasoning.
- Recipe base can be easily adapted to produce desired meal variations.
- Portions can be made as desired.